I rarely work with anyone until we have had one at least one connection call! Here’s why.
Online course creation is not easy. It takes time, commitment and patience. I need to make sure the money you’re investing in me and the time I’m investing in you, is something we both feel good about.
I want to make sure that we’re a good fit and feel certain that what I have to offer is really what you need. That should be important to you too. I may offer some suggestions on how you can prepare for our time together. I want to make sure I’m able to deliver on the ask, and that may mean a little pre-homework on your part. Did I mention this is a commitment?
Following our connection call, you will be able to decide which package is a “best fit” for you.
- are feeling called to teach
- are struggling to come up with your course idea
- feel lost and confused about the process of creating your online course
- need to get clear on your course topic idea
- need a push to go from idea to action
… then this session is for you. We’ll meet online together and use my go to strategy of collaborative mind mapping to map out 1 or 2 possible course ideas, choose one to focus on, and build out a draft course map. There will be some pre-work for this session around validating your idea, so you need to be ready to commit.
- 1 – 60 minute online session
- Access to collaborate on your very own mind map (which can later be downloaded for your reference)
- Recording of our call
- One week email follow-up
Mind mapping was amazing! I never heard about it until I met Tracy. I had always had an idea for a course but just wasn’t sure how I would actually make it come to life! I’m definitely an “ideas” person, but have always had trouble getting those ideas out of my head and into a course that not only taught people a subject, but actually made sense and flowed nicely. Tracy was able to show me the benefits of mind mapping and creating a course I know will be successful!Justine Luzzi
This package is for you if…
- you have a course idea or topic in mind
- need support mapping it out
- want to take it the extra step to have a fully developed course (planning only)
- 1- 90 minute mind mapping session, invitation to collaborate on/download mind map
- 1- 90 minute follow-up session to build out a course outline
- Fully developed course outline, topical outline, and learning plan
- Recommended engagement activities and highlighted supplementary resource list created
This premium package is for you if…
- you have a target launch within 12 weeks
- work plan created based on your target course launch date (know what to do, in what order, and when)
- contracted VA support with 2 “Done for You Services” of your choice (let me take some of the content creation and tech integration off your hands)
- includes everything in the “Map It Out” and “Build It Out” packages
- Weekly Zoom Calls
- Work plan, ongoing email support
- Choice of 3 Done For You Services (list provided)
- Payment plan available
Tracy Sherriff is my “go to” mentor when it comes to mentoring course creators.
I enlisted Tracy when I needed to get a course out of my head and onto my laptop. Her professional teaching experience lends itself to making the process efficient. Moreover, she supported my intention to create a course that gives my students an experience that gets them results and support without all the extra fluff.
I recommend Tracy’s services and mentorship to course creators who feel overwhelmed by designing and implementing their courses.Merideth Bisiker
This “ALL-IN” package is for you if…
- you want to have unlimited access to an instructional designer and engagement expert with VA support all rolled into one from development through implementation
- Includes everything in the “Map It Out” and “Build It Out” packages
- Work plan created based on your target course launch date (know what to do, in what order, and when)
- Contracted VA support with all required “Done for You Services” to get your course developed, designed, tech integrated and launched (list provided)
- Email support
- Branded content creation (social media posts, slideshares, fillable PDF’s etc.)
- Payment plan available