- COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data to fulfill your requests for information, your subscription to our newsletter, or the purchase of any products and services. We will only process personal data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes. Where we send you information for any purpose, it may be sent by e-mail or post. When we ask you for personal data it may include the following purposes:
- We may contact you occasionally to inform you of new products and services we will be providing;
- We may send you requested information on our website and services;
- We may use your personal data internally to administer this website and help us improve our services.
- PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
To prevent unauthorized access to, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, no security system is perfect, and we cannot guarantee that information you provide to us over the Internet will remain private. We also cannot guarantee that information you transmit to us over the Internet will not be intercepted.
- USE OF SITE BY CHILDREN
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information via the Site from visitors in this age group and will take prompt steps to delete any such personally identifiable information.
- NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES TO POLICY
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- In order to provide you with the information which you have requested, your personal data may occasionally be transferred or shared with third parties who act for us for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which the data was originally collected or for purposes to which you have subsequently consented. For example, sometimes a third party may have access to your personal data in order to support our information technology or to handle mailings on our behalf.
- We will keep your contact details on our database and may, from time to time, e-mail or post you information to make you aware of our other similar products and services which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive e-mails or post from us for these purposes, please let us know by following the “unsubscribe” procedure set out above.
- We may share, transfer or disclose the information in our databases and server logs to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, interacting with anti-fraud databases, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or this website, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of our flotation on a stock exchange, sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, disposal of all or part of our assets or similar event. We will inform you of any such transfer or disclosure as required by law. Where appropriate, before disclosing personal data to a third party, we contractually require the third party to take adequate precautions to protect that data and to comply with applicable law.
- YOUR CONSENT
If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us and want to be removed from our electronic mailing list, please e-mail us at email@example.com with “Email Unsubscribe” in the subject heading.
If you also wish to be removed from our post marketing database, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Mail Unsubscribe” in the subject heading.
If you choose to unsubscribe from our mailing lists, we will hold your contact details on file marked so that we do not contact you again. This is so that we do not contact you if your details are subsequently provided to us by a third party.
- DATA ACCESS AND CORRECTIONS
Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify your personal data, we will disclose to you the personal data we hold about you, for which we may make a charge as allowed by applicable law. We will also correct, amend or delete any personal data that you tell us is inaccurate and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes. You may update any information you have given to us by contacting us at our registered address or email address below. Requests to delete personal data are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations imposed on us.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- GOVERNING LAW