Disclaimer for teachyourtribeonline.com
Please read this Disclaimer carefully before using this Website.
We reserve the right to change this Website Disclaimer at any time without notice, and by using the Website and its Content you are agreeing to the Website Disclaimer as it appears.
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. teachyourtribeonline.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, tracysherriff.com does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter, you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
teachyourtribeonline.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if teachyourtribeonline.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit tracysherriff.com liability in respect of any:
- Death or personal injury caused by teachyourtribeonline.com negligence;
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of teachyourtribeonline.com or matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for teachyourtribeonline.com to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, do not use this website.
You accept that, teachyourtribeonline.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its team members and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against tracysherriff.com teams or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect teachyourtribeonline.com’s teams, employees and affiliates.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
If you require any more information or have, any questions about topics posted on our website, please feel free to contact us by email at: email@example.com or
18 Phillipo Drive